— 纯欧美外教一对一体验课及海量免费学习资源 —
For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a news report to your campus newspaper on a visit to a Hope elementary
For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a news report to your campus newspaper on a visit to a Hope elementary school organized by your Student Union. You should write at least 120 words but no more than 180 words.
2.注意新闻类型题材的一些常用语,如It is reported that...,As is reported...,According to the report...等.
1. A) He set a record by swimming to and form an island.
2. A) He doubled the reward.
3. B) To encourage the late marriage.
4. D) They will not come into immediate effect.
5. C) A new company to clean up the mess after parties.
6. B) It leaves the house in a mess.
7. D) Expand their business.
8. C. He took the driver's theory exam.
9. A. He was not well prepared.
10. B. They are costly.
11. A. Pass his road test the frst time.
12. C. Leeds' tuition for international students
13. A. Apply to an American university
14. B. His outstanding musical talent
15. D. Teach overseas
16. (C) Only a few species cause trouble to humans.
17. (B) They can cause damage to people's homes.
18. (A) Deny them access to any food.
19 D) The change in people' s immune system as they get older.
20 B) Offer blood samples.
21.C) Helping improve old people's health conditions.
22. D) A group of kids were playing chess after.school.
23. C) Participate in a national chess competition.
24. A) Most of them come from low- income
25.B) Think twice before taking action.
1. B) Safety concerns.
2. D) It plays an important role in the nation's economy.
3. C) To rescue two sick American workers.
4. A) The darkness and cold.
5. D) With a full-sized helicopter.
6. B ) He has rich experience in flying.
7. C ) Do something fun and creative.
8.D) To arrange the delivery of a package.
9. C) She is not at home.
10.B) He will be working somewhere else.
11. A) Sign her name.
12. B) Study abroad
13. C) Rather depressed
14. D) He has to finish an assignment
15. A)Say goodbye to the woman at the airport
16. C) Its height changes with each volcanic eruption.
17. D) They make good fields for farming.
18. B) They feed on certain small mammals.
19. A) He is self- employed.
20. B) Loving the work they do.
21. A) It does not come to anything without hard work.
22. C) It evolved in the mid-1970s.
23. C) She hated to see her idling about.
24. A) After she started teaching English.
25. B) It has made her happy and energetic.
26. G preserving marine habitats
27. M A300 was stripped of everything
28. A Not only will the sunken plane create the perfect skeleton
29. L The plane stretches a total length of 54 meters
30. C scuba drivers will eventually be able to...
31. N around the plane's territory
32. J see a return on that investment
33. 0 has been the victim of several deadly terrorist attacks
34. I this Airbus A300 is the largest intentionally sunk aircraft eve
35. E Taking a trip underwater and exploring the inside of a sunken A300
26. H It has migrated from Detroit to Silicon Valley
27. A In a bid to take production back to Detroit
28. G lawmakers have introduced legislation that could..
29. D Michigan's dominance in auto research
30. I countries which desire to replace our leadership
31. N the lead sponsor of four bills
32. J they would represent a substantial update
33. E set up on-demand fleets of self-driving cars
34. B In contrast
35. K far more restrictive rules that...
26. C As one of the most brutal predators
27.I may not fit the image of a cultured creature
28. K a vast range of highly refined behaviors
29. J which literally means "to cultivate"
30. A it refers to anything that is acquired or learnt
31. B have developed certain genetic adaptations that...
32. O thereby allowing them to thrive in their cold climate
33. G a range of different habitats across the globe
34. F with an empire that extends from pole to pole
35. M leading scientists to speculate that...
36. E一A maker space is where
37.L - - The teachers' role is enhanced
38. H -Coming up with an idea of ..
39. F一Contrary to structured learning,
40. A- America is a nation known for .
41. J一Making will be boring .
42. G一Making can be related to a project
43. N一The author suggests incorporating the idea..
44. D一The maker concept is a modern
45.I一Making is not taken
36. H-Unemployed young men are more likely to...-
37. E-In 201 4, the percentage of men aged 18 to 34
38. G-The percentage of young people who are married..
39. B- Around the mid-20mh century, ..
40. K-Young adults with a college degree
41. F-Young men are less likely to...
42. I-More young adult women live..
43. H-The percentage of young men.--
44. J-The rise in the number of college students
45. G-One reason for young adults.--
36.I- An extended lifespan in the future--
37. G一Just extending one's career ....
38. D一Nowadays, many Americans have ..
39. N一Because of their longer lifespan ...
40. A一Many more people will be expected---
41.K- A longer life will cause ..
42. H一Fast technological change makes ..
43. F一Many people may not ..
44. M一The close link between age .
45. C - People living a longer and healthier---
46.C Cover the walls of an ole house with graffiti.
47.D They are mostly passers-by.
48.B They expressed their, thoughts in graffiti on the theme of each session.
49.D It is an open area for tourists to enjoy themselves year around
50.D It has created some meaningful artistic works.
51. A Patients may not able to carry them through for effective cure.
52. C Their easy and inexpensive access by patients.
53. A The combination of traditional CBT and computerized CBT is most effective.
54. B Their effectiveness should not be overestimated.
55. D Human interaction.
46.D They are just as intelligent and innovative as men.
47.C Their failures may have something to do with family duties.
48. B Gender bias.
49.D People have opposing opinions as to whether women will make good leaders
50.A A women in the highest position of government
51.B There has been a marked increase in most countries.
52.C It impacts more on an individual than on a population
53.A They tend to live longer
54. B They are actually shouter than their earlier generations
55.D Ensure our children grow up in an ideal environment.
46.A They may not guarantee a lasting marriage.
47. B They can become increasingly vulnerable to serious illnesses.
48.B They are more likely to get divorced.
49.A They are more accustomed to receiving care.
50.C Providing extra care for divorced women.
51. B Unhappy
52.A It is related to the way our memories work.
53.D Similar pronunciation of names.
54.D It most often occurs within a relationship group.
55.C They communicate more with their children.
翻译：Paper-cutting is a unique form of Chinese folk art, which has a history of more than 2000 years. Paper-cutting is likely to have originated in the Han Dynasty, following the invention of paper. Since then, it has gained popularity in many parts of China. The materials and tools used for paper-cutting are simple: paper and scissors. Paper-cut works are usually made of red paper, because red is associated with happiness in traditional Chinese culture.
翻译：Therefore, in weddings, Spring Festival and other festive occasions, red-colored paper-cut is the first choice for door 1 window decoration. Lanterns originated in the East Han Dynasty and were originally mainly used for lighting. In the Tang Dynasty, people used red lanterns to celebrate a stable life, and since then lanterns have become popular in many parts of China. Lanterns are usually made of brightly colored paper, in different shapes and sizes. In traditional Chinese culture, red lanterns symbolize the prosperity of life and business, usually hanging during the Spring Festival, Lantern Festival and National Day and other festivals.
翻译：Today, red lanterns can be seen in many other parts of the world. Lion dance as a traditional Chinese folk performance has more than 2000 years of history. In the lion dance, the two performers wear a lion suit, one dances the head and the other dances the body and tail. They skillfully cooperate, imitating the various movements of the lion. Lions are kings of beasts, symbolizing happiness and good luck, so people usually perform lion dances during the Spring Festival and other festivals. Lion dances can also appear at other important occasions, such as shop openings and wedding ceremonies, often attracting many people to watch